domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2012

Post 7 > A Country I would like to visit

Australia 
Hi everybody! Today i will write about a country i want to visit.
Since when i was a child, I've wanted to travel to Australia because it is a beautiful country and I have always wanted know the animals that live there.
Although largely of Australia is desert or semi arid, here exist a variety of habits, herewith a variety of "biota" bacause of it, many species of animals. If I go there some day I would like know the widest amount of animals.
i would to continue my studies there about "wildlife" and then work as veterinarian. This is my dream


2 comentarios:

  1. hi Angelo!!! i love australia too! especially the animals and someday i wanna travel there and do a tour for all the country taking pictures! xd

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Angello! I like Australia, too. Could be very beautiful to know all the animals that live in this country!

    ResponderEliminar