miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2012

hello guys! i'm going to tell you about my love by music!
i like all kind of music but my favorite music style is rock. my favourite band is scorpions.
scorpions is a rock band from hannover, germany, formed in 1965, being the first band of hard rock in germany. They are known for their 1980s rock anthem "Rock you like a hurricane" and many singles, such as " No one like you", " Send me an angel" "still loving you", and "Wind of change". They play hard rock and heavy metal.
i like this band in all aspects, the vocalist's voice, the sound of their musical instruments too.
my favourite song of them is " still loving you" because i like the chords' sound if this song and the topic too.
This song talks about a story about a love affair, where they recognized it may be over, but let's try again. The song is also considered a thinly veiled metaphor for a still divided Eastern & Western Germany.

Here i have uploaded the video from this great song. Enjoy









3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello my friend!! I love Scorpions too! is a excelent band with a excelent singer. You chose a very good song, very sentimental and rock song! I hope some day we can sing it and play it together.
    Hugs!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Angello i love rock But i like rock in Spanish i listen chilean or Argentinian bands because i dont understand English music!!

    ResponderEliminar