miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

My favourite piece of tecnology is my electric guitar. I got it 4 years ago, but I learnt to play electric guitar 7 years ago. although I have my favourite bands, I try to play all kinds of music. I use to play songs of bands like scorpions, metallica, pink floyd, linkin park, among others.
I use the guitar everyday but not always my electric guitar because same days I play at night, so I can't  make too much noise, in this case i play my electro acoustic guitar, but I dont conect it to the amplifier.
I like it so much because i enjoy playing my guitar. all day I arrive to my home so tired and stressed, and a little time playing my guitar, is necessaty to relax me. without my guitar my life would not be the same because in my free time i guess i would have to use my computer and stay all my free time in facebook.




5 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I play the guitar too, and i have one in my house.. i got it 4 years ago too but i don't play like you.. i'm only know some songs of metallica but not more...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow! I have a guitar,too. But I don't play good still. In reality I'm a desaster playing the guitar... :( I know play a few songs that are very easy, nothing more.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I do not play the guitar but I will like to learn. For me the guitar is one of the best instruments.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Angelo! i love that you love music xd and i wanna hear you someday play a linkin park song! that's would be amazing!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello my friend!!! I like that you love play guitar, and some day we can sing "Still loving you" together!!...
    Regards!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar